Integrating semantic technologies and solutions into customer’s products. Developing ontologies. Providing R&D services in the areas of semantic technologies applied to the customer’s domains, including both military and commercial systems like Command and Control, wireless communications, networking, cognitive radios.
Examples of application tasks include:
- Describe heterogeneous data repositories using meta data to enable unified querying
- Identify information that is relevant to a query and display the information in Common Operational Picture
- Validate XML documents against policies (constraints)
- Automatically reconcile security policies for access control
- Answer Priority Information Requirements (PIRs) of the analyst
- Match RF device capabilities to task requirements